As 2016 comes to a close, we'd like to take this opportunity to thank our readers who regularly keep up with our blog, and welcome you if you're a new reader!
We've had a tremendously positive response to our blog content this year and look forward in 2017 to continuing to deliver material that educates, informs and starts conversations about health assessements and their impact on health plan members.
After tabulating the final readership numbers, we've identified our top five blogs for 2016. Feel free to reread these pieces or give them a look for the first time:
1. The Highlights: CMS CY 2017 Final Call Letter
2. How Might HEDIS Changes Impact Plans' 2018 Star Ratings
3. #censeohelps The Senior Source with Volunteers and a Donation Drive
4. Five Reasons Annual Health Assessments Aren’t Just for Chronically Ill Beneficiaries
5. Six Tips to Coding Nirvana
Happy New Year from CenseoHealth!